Day 15 – 10 Random Facts
NZCC 2013 Blog Challenge Day 15 – 10 random facts:
- Members of the 0800 Jukebox crew are involved in local shows both on stage and off.
- We’ve seen the roof space of nearly every pub and bar in Taranaki.
- We travel Taranaki-wide (Normanby Dairy has the best yoghurt ice creams).
- Our average jukebox weighs 300 pounds.
- Our workshop is home to 1 1/2 Berkeleys.
- We replaced the GMC motor ourselves.
- Our staff room has seen the successful completion of the cinnamon challenge.
- We also service pinball, pokie, and arcade machines.
- We import, install, and use tail lifters to ensure our jukeboxes (and backs!) stay safe.
- We started in Hawera more than thirty years ago (back then we were known as Quickshotz Amusements).